Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Past and future.

I was digging up some movies from the past.

PAST:
Conceptart Workshop


FUTURE:
there's a new one comming up in europe this year.
LINK

PAST:
Offroading loooong time ago.


The white car broke there - we came to fix it the other day but during the night a loght snow came that's why the descent seems from another time.
I have painted some twisted hands comming out of the back wheel on that car - and we were having a drawing by Andrew Jones on the hood. (with approval :) )
This was also my first movie ever :)

My bro doing what he does best



A trip with some friends from the RedBull team.
We were young and stupid.



FUTURE
I'll be in the next TAT (Transilvania Adventure Trophy).
LINK

The car for the race is being built here.
LINK






No comments: